questa è troppo bella, complimenti :lol:
<GLORIA    

pinkfloyd1957

PRODI O LA BANANA? (Republic)

Banks, Bribes and Berlusconi's Banana Republic

by gilgamesh
Mon Sep 26th, 2005 at 01:54:05 PM EDT

From the diaries ~ whataboutbob

Friday morning I looked at the front-page of the left-leaning Italian newspaper L'Unità and realized that there were indeed some interesting and comically bizzare developments on the Italian political scene which most people in the world don't seem to know about and that, if nothing else, might provide some insight perhaps into the extraordinary entertainment value that politics holds for people, as compared to, say, molecular biology. But I also realized that most of the "news" what not really new and that I had written about the details before in comments and so forth. So I just gathered some of these comments into one place and found that the story is easier to explain that way then trying to start from scratch.
       pinkfloyd1957, stufo del quasi trentennale nickname, si sta lentamente trasformando nel Dottor Tibia

pling

Napoli, baraonda
la festa di Piedigrotta
..quello che fingo d'essere e non sono

pinkfloyd1957

pinkfloyd1957, stufo del quasi trentennale nickname, si sta lentamente trasformando nel Dottor Tibia

abab

pinkfloyd1957

msoldano

abab

pinkfloyd1957

bigpetro

Adda passa' a nuttata

pinkfloyd1957