Il bersaglio con le regole

Aperto da reg, 08 Settembre 2008, 19:05:47

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

DarkBeam

baxter

[move]The soul is born old, but grows young. That is the comedy of life. The body is born young and grows old. That is life's tragedy
(O. Wilde)
[/move]

DarkBeam

baxter

[move]The soul is born old, but grows young. That is the comedy of life. The body is born young and grows old. That is life's tragedy
(O. Wilde)
[/move]

nonesuch37

Citazione di: "DarkBeam"VAGONE

MAGONE
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I will still each have one apple.
But, if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas!             
G.B.SHAW

baxter

Citazione di: "baxter"Genova

scusa nonesuch, si riparte da

GENOVA

(O. Wilde)
[/move]

DarkBeam

nonesuch37

Citazione di: "baxter"
Citazione di: "baxter"Genova

scusa nonesuch, si riparte da

GENOVA

genoma
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I will still each have one apple.
But, if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas!             
G.B.SHAW

nonesuch37

Citazione di: "DarkBeam"GENOMA

MAGONE
G.B.SHAW

baxter

(O. Wilde)
[/move]

DarkBeam

pasta

DarkBeam

baxter

(O. Wilde)
[/move]

DarkBeam