CONCATENATE INVERSE IN ENGLISH

Aperto da Il filorebussista, 18 Aprile 2012, 19:40:19

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

alowa

nonesuch37

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I will still each have one apple.
But, if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas!             
G.B.SHAW

nonesuch37

Citazione di: alowa il 29 Agosto 2013, 10:29:18
Citazione di: nonesuch37 il 29 Agosto 2013, 10:27:49
rotation

???

What's wrong with it ?
a-whirl is a synonym of spinng and rotation is a spinning motion, or isn't it?

Are there any other meanings attributable to a-whirl that I don't know, please
explain.
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I will still each have one apple.
But, if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas!             
G.B.SHAW

alowa

Citazione di: nonesuch37 il 29 Agosto 2013, 10:48:48
Citazione di: alowa il 29 Agosto 2013, 10:29:18
Citazione di: nonesuch37 il 29 Agosto 2013, 10:27:49
rotation

???

What's wrong with it ?
a-whirl is a synonym of spinng and rotation is a spinning motion, or isn't it?

Are there any other meanings attributable to a-whirl that I don't know, please
explain.

sono concatenate inverse!  ;)

nonesuch37

Sorry, I very seldom pay any attention to the game I'm in. :-[ :-[

WITHDRAW
G.B.SHAW

alowa

crisanto

alowa

nonesuch37

G.B.SHAW

alowa

nonesuch37

ENCODE
G.B.SHAW

alowa

nonesuch37

G.B.SHAW

42carpimar