CONCATENATE INVERSE IN ENGLISH

Aperto da Il filorebussista, 18 Aprile 2012, 19:40:19

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

nonesuch37

La parola che hai scelto tra tantissime che terminano con "gas" impedisce la continuazione del gioco.
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I will still each have one apple.
But, if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas!             
G.B.SHAW

nonesuch37

Riprendo il gioco da GASP con

TEARGAS

Ho tentato do collegarmi con in messaggio privato con Kenyetta, ma non può riceverne.
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I will still each have one apple.
But, if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas!             
G.B.SHAW

Nightwolf

irenezorba

nonesuch37

G.B.SHAW

alowa

nonesuch37

G.B.SHAW

alowa

nonesuch37

G.B.SHAW

Nightwolf

alowa

nonesuch37

G.B.SHAW

alowa

nonesuch37

G.B.SHAW