CONCATENATE INVERSE IN ENGLISH

Aperto da Il filorebussista, 18 Aprile 2012, 19:40:19

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

alowa

nonesuch37

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I will still each have one apple.
But, if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas!             
G.B.SHAW

alowa

nonesuch37

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I will still each have one apple.
But, if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas!             
G.B.SHAW

alowa

nonesuch37

G.B.SHAW

alowa

nonesuch37

G.B.SHAW

alowa

nonesuch37

G.B.SHAW

alowa

nonesuch37

G.B.SHAW

alowa

crisanto

alowa