BERSAGLIO DEI CAMPANILI

Aperto da Il filorebussista, 25 Giugno 2012, 14:02:20

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

nonesuch37

GIOIA TAURO (RC)
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I will still each have one apple.
But, if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas!             
G.B.SHAW

marmottina

AURONZO DI CADORE ( Belluno )

nonesuch37

O R E N S E   (SPAGNA)
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I will still each have one apple.
But, if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas!             
G.B.SHAW

marmottina

SESTO SAN GIOVANNI ( milano )

nonesuch37

SAN GIOVANNI LA PUNTA (CT)
G.B.SHAW

vassallo

Punta Chiappa, frazione di Camogli (GE)

marmottina

nonesuch37

G.B.SHAW

marmottina

nonesuch37

S A K A T A    (GIAPPONE)
G.B.SHAW

giannam

I libri sono stati la salvezza della mia anima
Simone de Beauvoir

marmottina

nonesuch37

I O N I A  (Michigan - U.S.A.)
G.B.SHAW

marmottina

vassallo