BERSAGLIO SENZA ATTINENZE

Aperto da pulcetta, 14 Giugno 2011, 01:02:23

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

nonesuch37

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I will still each have one apple.
But, if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas!             
G.B.SHAW

42carpimar

nonesuch37

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I will still each have one apple.
But, if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas!             
G.B.SHAW

42carpimar

nonesuch37

G.B.SHAW

42carpimar

nonesuch37

G.B.SHAW

42carpimar

nonesuch37

G.B.SHAW

42carpimar

nonesuch37

G.B.SHAW

CL

Citazione di: nonesuch37 il 23 Settembre 2013, 19:47:41
Citazione di: 42carpimar il 23 Settembre 2013, 19:45:35
Da COSTUME

comune

??? ??? ??? ???
Forse None ha ragione:

CO/STU/ME

CO/MU/NE

Sembra un cambio di sillaba, ma non lo è! ;)
Vedete come sono brava! :D  ::)  :'( 

pulcetta

Ha ragione Nonesuch, brava CL!

da COSTUME

COGNOME

nonesuch37

G.B.SHAW

pulcetta