IL BERSAGLIO IN INGLESE - The "bull's eye" :D

Aperto da Atrebor78, 17 Giugno 2011, 11:11:03

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

nonesuch37

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I will still each have one apple.
But, if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas!             
G.B.SHAW

novembre1946

Fa sempre bene ritagliare un attimo di tempo per fermarsi a giocare.

Atrebor78

Atrebor78

Citazione di: crisanto il 10 Luglio 2011, 21:19:50
Citazione di: nonesuch37 il 10 Luglio 2011, 18:18:23
Citazione di: crisanto il 10 Luglio 2011, 11:27:20
DIGITATION

Cristina (I believe your name is), there is no link between agitation and digitation  (a medical term I don't know what it doe exactly mean).
Roberta, that continued to play after you, replied keyboard because she probably thought that you meant digitising (or digitizing) (that is,  to transfer data from one computer system to another), but  even so, there is no  link between agitation and digitising.
I beg you and all other members that take part in this game, to make sure you use the
right terminology, or abstain from participating, so as not to spoil the game. And please don't take it amiss.

Hai ragione solo per un fatto...
ho sbagliato nel fare il cambio di sillaba:
a-gitation non porta a digitation  la cui prima sillaba è dig,
ma da qui a dire che o si usa la giusta terminologia o è meglio astenersi dal gioco,
mi pare una cosa eccessiva e non penso di aver rovinato il gioco a nessuno...
Bastava dire (in modo simile a come hanno fatto in un altro bersaglio, quando a sbagliare sei stato tu)
"errore non è un cambio di sillaba, ricominciamo da agitation"
Detto questo, amici come prima

When I opened this game, I meant it also for those who don't know English, but want to learn it or improve it or just have fun with it.
Mistakes may appear, here as elsewhere, but I don't want players to abstain in case of mistakes or misinterpretation of a term.
We can just click the "modify" button, correct the mistake and go on playing!
So, please, have fun! :D

pinopinopi

crisanto

CHIME

@ Roberta:  :-*

pinopinopi

Atrebor78

Atrebor78

novembre1946

Fa sempre bene ritagliare un attimo di tempo per fermarsi a giocare.