GLI ANAGRAMMI A CAMBIO

Aperto da DarkBeam, 04 Giugno 2013, 23:31:05

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

DarkBeam

nonesuch37

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I will still each have one apple.
But, if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas!             
G.B.SHAW

DarkBeam

perchè RISPONDERE con tanta foga?!

nonesuch37

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples, then you and I will still each have one apple.
But, if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas!             
G.B.SHAW

DarkBeam

PERÒ... ORDINE e disciplina!

barracuda

nonesuch37

....su DAI, è ERRONEO il tuo pensiero!
G.B.SHAW

barracuda

non so se indorare la pillola

nonesuch37

MA, io SONDEREI l'opinione dei tuoi conoscenti.
G.B.SHAW

DarkBeam

somigli ad un DAMERINO o ad un RE?

barracuda

Ho saputo che  è madrileno

DarkBeam

OLÈ! ;D ma usa le MANIERE forti?

nonesuch37

G.B.SHAW

DarkBeam

compra DUE mele al mercato RIONALE...

barracuda

infestato da orde di alieni